Marvel superheroes impressed me in many ways. One interesting fact was that each of them had a personal problem to deal with and what helped them was not their respective powers but their morals and values.
Every milestone has taught me a lesson. Back in school, I persevered to become a soccer team captain after starting out as a benchwarmer. As a student councillor I led students from the front and empowered them to formulate an effective narrative to raise their concerns to school management.
During my internship at the Institute of Chemical and Engineering Sciences (ICES). I worked in the field of enzyme engineering. I owned up to the mistakes made initially with integrity and learnt from them. And secured 3rd place in Chemical Engineering at Temasek Polytechnic.
I embark on the NUS journey with an open mind, filled with curiosity. My direction will be set by seeking answers to these questions on how I can contribute:
– in getting the chemical Industry ready for digital revolution? i.e., Industry 4.0.
– in being part of the Environmental Sustainability projects such as carbon capture and renewable energy
– in increasing the productivity of established chemical and semiconductor supply chains?
- Group Leader, Public Transport Security Command (SPF)
- Director’s List, Chemical Engineering at Temasek Polytechnic
- SINDA Excellence Awards recipient, 2019
Personal Interests / Hobbies: